Friday, February 29, 2008

My initial thoughts

I have been so busy this week I didn't think I would ever get here, but it's amazing what you can do when deadlines start to loom...

I may as well out myself now. I am a public librarian (and proud of it) and I am vegan. I love new technology and though I'm not new to using blogs (and have even created a couple in my time), I do tend to lack the momentum to keep them current.

So I'm hoping the Learning 2.0 program which I'm participating in will help give me the momentum I need, even if the only 15min a day I have right now are while I'm eating breakfast...

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Learning 2.0 hope you enjoy it - I sometimes found it hard to find the 15 minutes and other times I found it hard to stop at 15 minutes!
    I like the art work on your blog.
    Kathleen A

    ReplyDelete