Wednesday, January 26, 2011

So, what does a vegan eat for Christmas?

Yes, I know this post is a month overdue...
Christmas this year was at my Mum & Dad's house in NSW (unfortunately D had to stay behind in Melbourne).

I started the day by drinking some of these (old-fashioned G&Ts):and some more of these (Midori splice - so 90s!):Then I baked a lentil & walnut loaf to go with Mum's yummy roast vegies. The loaf wasn't all that memorable so I won't post the recipe here - it was just one I found via Google on the day. I was a bit tired so didn't bother with any gravy or toppings.
Dessert was fresh fruit salad with some gelatine-free jelly that Mum had kindly made for me.
So there you have it, Christmas over for another year - simple and stress-free, just the way I like it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment