Wednesday, September 28, 2011

So nice I went there twice

Check it out. Second visit to Gam Gam in 3 days.

Israeli appetisers again - this time a slightly different selection. From bottom left up we have: Carrot & raisin salad again, falafel (drool...), new choice - marinated eggplant, another new choice - marinated zucchini & onion salad, tomato salad again, chilli sauce again, hummus again (double drool...), chickpea & celery salad, and finally something else new that for the life of me I couldn't place. It was something really familiar, so familiar I can't even name it. Something silly like onion or apple, something I eat almost every day. I blame my holiday brain - I spent nearly the whole meal trying to puzzle it out & forgot to ask the waiter (I was also a little scared just in case they looked at me stupidly and said 'ummm, it's potato.'
Love you Gam Gam, until next time, arrivederci.

No comments:

Post a Comment