Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Video Worlds

So I was having a look at some of the suggested videos on YouTube this week. Monty Python and the Holy Grail in Lego is fantastic - really funny. I can't believe some people have enough time to come up with stuff like this.


A good example of how libraries can harness the technology is with Olive Riley Returns to Broken Hill. I have been looking at doing something very similar in my library for a while now, as soon as I get the time...

I thought that the PLCMC New Employee Orientation has great potential, as long as it doesn't replace face-to-face interactions with management.


My immediate thought was that student orientations could also be done this way, and I found one in Reference and Research Assistance.


The showcase of ArtExpress works also has potential, if done properly it could become a really professional presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment