Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A box bursting with goodness

The veg delivery arrived last night - it seems to be getting better each time - so much variety & so much food! This time we got:
  • Silverbeet
  • Jap pumpkin
  • Potatoes
  • Sweet Potato
  • Celery (ANOTHER full bunch - I haven't managed to finish the last one yet!)
  • Carrots (Ditto - still have half a bag left from last time, lucky they last forever)
  • Beetroot
  • Leek
  • Red cabbage
  • Flat-leaf parsley
  • Broccoli
  • Mushrooms
No weird & wonderful mystery vegetables this time :-(
I'm planning to make these pies with the mushrooms - they look amazing, I don't know how I missed the recipe way back when. Also thinking a soup - leek & sweet potato maybe? And a beetroot dip - then I can also use some of the celery & carrots as dippers.

No comments:

Post a Comment