Sunday, September 5, 2010

Beany goodness

I know it's still freezing cold in Melbourne, but I'm getting sick of stews, so decided to make something a bit different for lunch next week. I've been eyeing off this recipe for Bigilla for a while so thought I'd make some Hummus to go with it.That's the hummus in the front - in my opinion it's the best dip ever invented. No wonder it's been around for so long. The bigilla is in the back - I didn't have any fresh parsley on hand so substituted with fresh rosemary - delicious!Along with carrot & celery sticks these dips make the perfect healthy lunch!Because I was away last weekend my schedule was all mucked up, so I got my veg delivery on Friday instead. A good selection this week:
  • Rainbow Chard
  • Leek
  • Purple cauliflower (I'd like to make a cool purple mash with this)
  • Potatoes
  • Zucchini
  • Carrots
  • Celery
  • Corn
  • Broccoli
  • Pumpkin
  • Rosemary

1 comment: