Sunday, September 26, 2010

Le Chien again

Today is D's birthday so he got to choose the breakfast venue. He loves our 'Seddon breakfasts', so I wasn't surprised by his choice. This was our third visit to Le Chien since I started blogging regularly. You can read about the first & second visits.

I got my regular 'Lots of Avocado & Tomato on Sourdough' (no butter), but this time I remembered to take a photo!Although I've previously said I get sick of this dish, I was so in the mood for it this morning (I think it was the beautiful sunny morning - sun always makes me feel like avocado). It makes me happy that they serve it with lemon - I LOVE lemon & have it with pretty much every meal. D went with the scrambled eggs with chilli, plus tomato & avocado as a side.

As previously reported, I love Le Chien - it's got the best coffee in the west (by far), plus a great atmosphere & great service. The vegan breakfast options are limited to the avocado, beans or the toast with sides varieties, but sometimes it's more important to have a consistently good local cafe.

Watch this space for a review of the coffee options in my new work locale - Altona!

No comments:

Post a Comment