Monday, June 7, 2010

I love free stuff!

Well, I had a lovely surprise waiting for me when I got home tonight - 5 free tickets to Food Inc! The tickets come courtesy of Animals Australia, thanks guys!

I entered a competition a couple of weeks ago... I enter a lot of competitions but I never win anything - I'm so excited, I hope it's showing at my local cinema.

Dinner tonight was burgers made with Fry's Vegetarian Golden Crumbed Schnitzels - I completely forgot to take photos, I'm obviously not in the swing of this yet. Nothing too exciting anyway, just the schnitzel with some Edam Style Sheese (love Sheese, even more than Cheezly), tomato sauce (of course!) & mustard (LOVE mustard). Not too healthy, I know, but when I get home late sometimes I just can't be bothered... at least the bread was wholemeal grain :-)

1 comment: