Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Mess, Glorious Mess


You may have noticed a theme emerging in my meals over the past couple of weeks (or maybe longer). If you haven't - I'll tell you - it's one of simple, lazy, and sometimes not-so-healthy meals. That's because life (mostly work-life) is so busy at the moment I don't have time to think about preparing proper meals anymore. I'm hoping the wind-down to Christmas will provide some relief, but we shall see.

Dinner last night proudly continued the theme - look at this awful mess - isn't it beautiful! It may not look like it, but this is Nachos - simply corn chips, topped with heated up refried beans, tomato salsa (store-bought) & creamed corn. I've found creamed corn to be a great substitute for sour-cream and/or avocado in these kinds of meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment