Tuesday, November 30, 2010

La Panella, take 2

La Panella, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways...
1. This light, buttery, chocolaty vegan croissant.2. This sweet, sticky, jam-filled chocolate vegan donut.

3. The 10 vegan sausage rolls we bought for $1.50 each for D's lunch this week.

I could go on, but if you're vegan in Melbourne, you know what I'm talking about. In the end we walked out with 10 sausage rolls, 3 jam tarts, 1 caramel slice, 1 chocolate donut & 1 chocolate croissant for $22!

You can read about 1 of my previous visits here. And yes, there was another visit to Pearl Oyster - review coming soon.

La Panella
465 High St, Thornbury
Mon-Fri 6am-6pm; Sat 6am-5pm; Sun 6am-4pm

And that's it from me for a few days - I'm exhausted after all this vegan mofoing!

3 comments:

  1. Jam-filled chocolate vegan donut? Oh, swoon! I'm going to Melbourne this weekend but I simply don't have enough meal times to eat all the vegan deliciousness I've read about... sadness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a perfect excuse to schedule another trip Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried the sausage roll this morning and it was spoilt!!! I have heard so much abt their food and was utterly disappointed! Their apple pies are good and i hear that their mushroom pies are good too.., but i'm afraid to try the mushroom pies as they were just beside the sausage rolls when i got them today :(

    ReplyDelete