Thursday, November 25, 2010

The most important meal of the day


Is breakfast of course! During the cooler months, my daily breakfast is porridge with LSA, blueberries & soy milk (plus a little swirl of maple syrup for sweetness). Sometimes I use brown sugar instead, and I've often wondered which is the healthier option. I'm time-poor though, so I haven't done any research into it.In the warmer months, my daily breakfast is a couple of weetbix with LSA, soy milk & fruit - strawberries or bananas or both. No sugar necessary for this one - I find bananas do the sweetening just fine on their own. Sorry, I don't have a photo of that one, because I ran out of bananas yesterday & I figured a picture of a bowl with mushy weetbix wasn't going to be all that interesting (not that the rest of this post is!).

On an unrelated issue, the space bar on my laptop isn't working properly. I really hope it doesn't get worse, orallofmysentenceswilllooklikethis...

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I'd forgotten about weetbix! I've become such a diehard lover of oatmeal that I rarely consider non-oat breakfasts anymore. Might pick up some Hi-Bran (my Weetbix offshoot of choice) next time I'm in the supermarket :) Thank you for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete